No trip to Peru would be complete without a visit to Machu Picchu that was rediscovered in 1911 by Hiran Bingham and built over 500 years ago during the height of the Inca Empire. This incredible Inca citadel was chosen as one of the 7 Wonders of the modern world.
Tour in Machu Picchu
We will pick you up from your hotel at 4:00 a.m. and we will travel by bus to Ollantaytambo train station, where they will board the train to Aguas Calientes
The 8:53 am train arrives at the Aguas Calientes train station at 10:40; There a person will be waiting for you to take you to the bus station that will then board for about 20 minutes until you reach the entrance of Machu Picchu.
In Machu Picchu you will have a guided tour of 2 hours, followed by free time so you can enjoy the citadel on your own. After finishing the visit to Machu Picchu, we will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes, where you can have lunch and then take the train back in the afternoon.
Train back to Cusco
To return to Cusco, you will take the 6:45 pm train that will arrive in Ollantaytambo at 8:20 pm, our carrier will pick you up and take you on a tourist bus to Cusco. You will arrive in Cusco at 10:00 pm approx.
Included / Not Included
- Professional guide
- Pick up from your hotel
- Tourist bus Cusco- Ollantaytambo -Cusco
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Entrance tickets for Machu Picchu
- Tourist bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
It’s not included:
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes
- Entrance in the hot springs of Aguas Calientes (optional: 10 soles)
- Tips for guides
What to wear:
- Original passport or ID (document used in the reservation)
- For students: ISIC card
- A canteen with water is mandatory the authorities will not allow the use or / or entry of plastic bottles in Machu Picchu
- Rain poncho
- Cash for shopping
Price: US $260 por persona
- Discount for Students with the ISIC card valid for 20 dollars
- For children under 18 years 20 dollars discount
- Under 7 years 50 dollars