Day by Day
The adventure is on now! Enjoy a breathtaking view from the air on a 30-minute flight over one of the greatest creations of the Ancient World, The Nazca Lines. Discover the fascinating geoglyphs in the Nazca desert declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco.
Our aircrafts with guaranteed panoramic seats and windows, make this over flight in the Nazca Lines a wonderful experience because you will also have professional noise-canceling headphones through which you will hear an informative narration by the pilot in several languages as you travel.
Price: US $ per person
Entrance Tickets: All of the sites visited on this tour require the Tourist Ticket. You can purchase this ticket at your first stop for 70 soles for a one day pass, or 130 soles for the 10 day pass..
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TOUR:
- 30 minutes overflights where you can see 12 enigmatic Nazca Lines
- Pick up at your hotel or bus station in Nasca
- Transfer to Maria Reiche Neuman Airport (Nasca)
- Individual seat with panoramic window
- Transfer back to your hotel or bus station in Nasca
- Bilingual Tourist Guide (Audio in your own language coming soon)
- Overflight Certificate with travel map
- Insurance against risk
- Baggage Storage *
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR:
- TUUA (airport tax): 30 soles /12 USD per person
- Transfers from another city outside Nasca
what to bring
Small day pack